It took me a long time to nail down which company I wanted to commit to for Essential Oils. I researched for about a year before I chose one. I read lots of books, articles and tried different brands of essential oils. It is unbelievable the amount of information there is out there for you to read on companies and on Essential Oils. Every Essential Oil I tried just didn’t seem to do what I had read they were supposed to do. That is until I stumbled upon Young Living Essential Oils. I was trying to steer clear of the MLM companies, because lets face it there isn’t too many nice articles out there about them. But as I waded through all the negativity and just actually looked deeper at the company I found that they truly did care about the product and the people using them. They actually care about quality control and what and how we are using their products. They want their consumers to be happy and healthy and successful in maintaining their health.
In all my personal tests with different Essential Oils only one brand truly worked every time I used it, Young Living Essential Oils. I tried their Lavender against other companies’ Lavender and the others didn’t come close to what Young Living had. When it came to the Peppermint from Young Living, it worked way more effectively on stopping my headaches than other Peppermints out there from other companies. The Thieves sample I received was amazing, that one was used by my husband it helped him stay healthy! The Thieves Essential Oil was our tipping point that we decided we wanted to make Young Living apart of our lives and to share these amazing Essential Oils with our Family and Friends.
If you would like to make Young Living Essential Oils apart of your life like we have please contact me or click on this really handy link: My Oil Site
How To Get a Young Living Discount-
Steps to get your kit and open your account.
Young Living just upgraded their website so this is a new link. It seems to work very smoothly from a computer (apple/pc) but might get tricky from a tablet or mobile. I recommend you bring up this message on your mobile phone, but conduct the sign-up process from a computer.
1. Click on the link attached to this message. Sign Up Page
2. The Blue “Member” box should be checked, not “Retail Customer.” (Members get 24% discount on all future purchases. Retail customers do not.)
3. My member number (2303310) should appear in the blanks that say SPONSOR ID and ENROLLER ID. If it does not, please enter it in manually.
4. Select your country, then select your language and then click NEXT.
5. Fill out the Sign-in information, writing down your pin, username and password when you choose it. You’ll need these in the future to log into your account, speak with Customer Service or communicate via Live Chat.
7. Select “Premium Starter Kit.” This is the one with the Everyday Oils Kit and diffuser. With the New kit you get to choose which diffuser you would like with your kit! Each Kit varies in price so keep this in mind.
8. This will be the time when you will also be able to add additional Essential Oils or products to your cart before you check out. This way you only pay one shipping fee. I added additional Essential Oils when I ordered my kit because everyone in my house was sick at the time and I knew I would probably go through my 5ml bottle of Thieves fairly quickly. This is completely optional and not required. I just know how some would want to save on an additional shipping charge.
9. Consider enrolling in Essential Rewards, Young Living’s loyalty program. Earn 10-20% back on your purchases, which can be redeemed at any time. Get reduced standard shipping (currently $8.99, no matter how large your order is). You commit to 50 PV per month (basically $50 of oils or other products), You can change your order as many times as you would like each month, skip a month, and cancel at any time without penalty. You also can earn free products every month with their Rewards Program! It is a pretty cool way to if you think essential oils will continue to be a part of your improved health and wellness. Essential Rewards is not required. You can enroll in it at any time if you wish.